Get ready for global, cloud-based financial management at our Unit4 Financials Roadshow – 4th June 2015, London
You shouldn’t let your financial software dictate what your organisation can or can’t achieve. Our latest release of Unit4 Financials (formerly Coda Financials) sets out to revolutionise the experience for users and introduces exciting new ways to empower and support your teams with the latest social, mobile, analytic and cloud technologies.
We’ve changed the way we’ve captured, structured and visualised data to allow our software to adapt to your business needs. This new freedom allows you to drive change within your organisation and work in the way that you want.
Create more perspective
Now it’s easier than ever for your organisation to build and benefit from its ideal business technology ecosystem, with the best in Unit4 financial and business management tools at its heart – underpinning and complementing your other specialised systems to deliver the insights and fresh perspectives that are vital to continued success.
Experience the difference
Unit4 Financials Version 13 has two unique capabilities, here’s a taster of what’s to come….
Flexi Fields Capture more information in your system with Flexi Fields and do away with external sources.
Analyzer Improve your reports with Analyzer and present your data in clear and concise ways.
Time for change?
If you’ve skipped an upgrade, don’t worry. We can help you make the change TODAY. Here are just some of the additional benefits that Version 13 can bring to your organisation.
• Major improvements in background matching make Unit4 Financials Version 13 up to five times faster than Version 10.
• Access all your Unit4 Financials applications from a single intuitive menu.
• Feature improvements reflecting statutory requirements, customer enhancement requests and market innovation.
• Quicker and more efficient navigation to join business processes together.
• New browse capabilities can search across multiple data sources.
• Customise your screen layout using drag-and-drop, grouping and sorting capabilities.
• More flexible ways to display your data, including bar charts and line graphs.
• Run functions simultaneously thanks to multiple activity tabs.
• Flexibility to support unusual processes or you just want to do something different to the norm.
And all this is back up with:
A great user experience
A comprehensive new user experience. Faster, easier and more intuitive to use than ever before
Seamless Unit4 technology
New mobile capabilities and an interface that fits seamlessly into the Unit4 stable
Join us at our launch event to find out V13 can transform your business – Thursday 4th June, Conrad Hotel, London